Thursday, May 20, 2010

{Bedroom Talk} Eco-Friendly Lovin'

Hi, loves! While on Essence and Marie Claire magazine's websites, I came across articles on eco-friendly sex toys. You can get your lovin' on and go green! Ha! Besides the all-natural lubricants I have seen in Whole Foods (such as the one by one of my new favorite natural product companies, Collective Wellbeing), I did not even know such a thing existed.

Here are a few that caught my eye:

1. No need for the batteries anymore with this solar- powered vibrator from Sola. I must say this is pretty innovative and the product has great reviews on the website.  Find it on shop.libida.com, $69.95.


Photo credit: MarieClaire.com


2. Vegan condoms by Glyde-  these are made without the milk protein found in latex and are also not tested on animals. (thesensualvegan.com, $10)


Photo credit: marieclaire.com

3. Try out this natural lubricant by Hathor Aphrodisia made with 7 plant based ingredients (So, no more pesky irritations afterwards).  It also contains the Chinese herb, horny goat weed which I've heard is great at instantly putting you in the mood. (smittenkittenonline.com, $18.50)


Photo credit: marieclaire.com 


Natural products that can help you out in the love department and contain ingredients that won't harm your body. I love it!

Which of these eco-friendly sex products would you try?

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are my own. I was not compensated for this post.

2 comments:

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila