Here is my list:
1. Huetiful Steamer- this steamer is creating quite a buzz in the natural hair community and I am dying to have one in my possession to help my lovely locks!
2. Gift Cards- You can never go wrong with a gift card. I would like to cash in for some great skin and hair products at ULTA, Whole Foods and Sephora.
3. Jeanette Jenkins workout DVD- I already have the Blast the Belly Fat dvd (see my previous post here) but, I would love to have all the others. I will alternate between these, the P90x and Insanity workout dvd's.
4. Canon Rebel T2i camera - enough said....
5. Giovanni Direct hair products - I live by the Giovanni Direct leave-in conditioner! It has really come through for me during this 9 month transition!
6. Juice Beauty products- I had the opportunity to review the Juice Beauty moisturizer last year and I have fallen in love with this organic product line!
There are many more things that could go on this list but, these are the main ones that stand out. A new Infiniti G37 S, a God-sent mate and my dream job would also be quite welcomed but, I know that's already in the works.
What's on your Christmas list?