Monday, April 19, 2010

The Fertility Self Massage

If you have been a reader of my blog for some time you may have read my posts about my search for ways to curb my PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome).  I would love to have children in the next few years and I am working on natural ways to prepare my body from now. As it stands right now, Aunt flo only appears every 3 to 6 months, I have multiple cysts and a few other typical PCOS symptoms that I find quite frustrating.

I came across this video that shows how to give yourself a fertility massage. These massages are supposed to help with:

-Ovarian Cysts
-Regulation of menstrual cycles
-Regulation of ovulation
-Endometriosis
-Decreasing stress
-Healthy circulation
-Alleviation of cramps

Looks very interesting and I am willing to give anything a try that may be able to help me achieve optimal reproductive health.  I am already claiming healthy babies for the future!




Have you heard of fertility massages?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila