Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Inspiration Mondays- Embrace Your Femininity

                                Image from: Getty Images

Ladies, here is a lovely quote I read by author Stasi Eldredge. I meant to post it yesterday for Inspiration Monday but I got sidetracked with having to write a paper for school and trying to plan my trip to Maryland this weekend (YAY!!!) 

It's a day late but, I hope you enjoy!

 "God has set within you a femininity that is powerful and tender, fierce and alluring. No doubt it has been misunderstood. Surely it has been assaulted. But it is there, your true heart, and it is worth recovering. You are captivating." -Stasi Eldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila