Tuesday, June 22, 2010

India Arie--"Wonderful"

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I LOVE music.  I listen to it while surfing the web, driving, going to sleep....all day, every day!  Music speaks to my spirit in unimaginable ways. When I'm feeling down I can listen to Fred Hammond and instantly feel inspired and uplifted.  Or, when I'm feeling in a lovey dovey type of mood I may pop in my Dwele CD (what do ya'll know about Dwele?)  I have often joked with my boyfriend, saying that I will have have a child that comes out the womb dancing and singing.


I am in a great mood today and I wanted to share with you the song that I have had on repeat all day.  It's a beautiful song called, "Wonderful" by the very talented and underrated artist, India Arie.  Enjoy and be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this song! I'm a big fan of India too :-) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila