Friday, April 8, 2011

The Bikini Workout

Summer is almost here and I have been incorporating new workouts in my regimen so that I can see better results.  I just ordered a Brazilian bikini and I am determined to be in tip top shape when I put it on this summer!

In addition to running, weight training and doing the Insanity workout I have also started doing the Jeanette Jenkins Bikini Boot camp dvd.  The workout is very intense and targets all of those areas that you want toned when bikini season rolls around. 



What does your Spring/Summer workout consist of? Is it different from the workouts you do during other times of the year?

2 comments:

  1. Right now I am finishing up the Ultimate NY body plan. When I'm done with that, I plan on starting the Brazilian butt lift. Eating is important, especially for me. The NYBP has it's own eating plan. After finishing I will be doing the 4 hour body eating plan. Keep up the good work. Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Queeny! I've never heard of the Ultimate NY body plan. I'm going to have to look it up. Good luck on your workouts!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila