Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's A New Year! Happy 2013!

A new year is here and I am so blessed to be able to see a new one.  Last year was full of growth, obstacles and new accomplishments, and I am ready to see what 2013 holds!

I stayed in with my honey and brought in the new year.  I sat down and re-wrote my goals for 2013.  I go over my goals all year long but, the new year is a great opportunity to reflect, analyze and regroup.

One of my goals is to eat even healthier than I did previously.  I want to use my diet and lifestyle to help keep these PCOS symptoms in check (I'm 32 and the biological clock is ticking!), get off of this diabetic medication and help me achieve my dream body.  Here's what I'll be indulging in this morning:


Those Naked and Bolthouse Farms drinks are my favorite! I have one about 3 to 4 times a week.

What are your goals for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila