I'm linking up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup again for this week's Sunday Social!
This Weeks Questions:
1. 4 favorite things to do on a weekend: Do my nails, workout, catch up on t.v. shows, and sleep in!
2. 4 favorite things about your best friend: Well, Dee and I have experienced a lot over the years and I can say that she is such a very genuine, non-judgmental friend. She is one of the few people in my circle who would really have my back. Dee is also hilarious! I can never be sad for too long when I talk to her.
3. 4 things you would do with $100,000: Publish my children's books, pay off some bills, send my parents on a vacation, and donate to various charities.
4. 4 favorite books you’ve ever read: Produced by Faith by Devon Franklin, The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison, In the Spirit by Sharon L. Taylor and I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
5. 4 favorite snack foods: Greek yogurt, PepperRidge Farms oatmeal raisin cookies, donuts (bad, I know... I really don't eat them like I use to), blueberries.
6. 4 things that you must do daily: Pray, check my email, put my contacts in, and can't forget to floss!