Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday Social!  I can't believe it's Sunday again already!  This week's questions are about the past and the future, which makes me a little nervous but here it goes....



This Weeks Questions:
1. 1 year ago I was doing … I was a few months into my current job and I had just bought a new car.
2. 5 years ago I was doing …. Hmmm...I was  divorced, I was looking for a job and just trying to sort out my life after a series of bad decisions.  It was one of the worst times of my life! It was rough but, I made it through.
3. 10 years ago I was doing…. I was in my last year of college, living on my own and still trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my life.  
4. 1 year from now Ill be doing… In grad school, in a job closer to my dreams and with the person God intends for me to be with.  
5. 5 years from now ill be doing…. Working in public health, published my children's books, married with a child and still working out regularly. 
6. 10 years from now ill be doing… Travelling, being a great mommy and wife, writing more books and advancing in the public health field. 

2 comments:

  1. I bought a new car last year too... Lord knows I did not want a car note but it was necessary! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were interested in publishing children's books. Me too!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila