Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Work It Out Wednesday: Legs, Legs, Legs!

Hello, loves!  Today's workout is a leg routine (it also works those abs and booty) by one of my favorite athletes to follow, Lita Lewis (or Followthelita on Youtube and Instagram).  These cooler temperatures here in Atlanta have been making it harder to workout.  All I want to do is put on some warm clothes when I get home and sit down with a blanket and a book but, I keep reminding myself that "summer bodies are made in the winter" so I have to find a way to get it done.  I've been doing more workouts at home and this one is great for feeling that burn!



Do you find it harder to workout when it is colder outside? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila