Tuesday, June 17, 2014

A Morning Pick-Me-Up

I  am really draggin' this morning and I'm not sure why.  I think I have been slightly stressing over some things going on right now (or that I would like to happen).  I'm back on the job hunt but, I want to do something in my field.  I want to go back to school but, I'm on the fence about what I should go back for (well...it's between just two things).  Then, there are the other things that are always riding me....relationship, baby fever, finances, and the list goes on and on.

Anyway, this morning I saw this recipe for a morning detox/ metabolism booster on Instagram by Nerissa Irving and decided to try it out (she has a great site! Check it out here).  I was just not feeling like myself and figured I had nothing to lose by trying it.



Recipe:

1 lemon
1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
1 tbsp. honey
1tsp. of apple cider vinegar (I use the Bragg's brand)


I mix it all together in a cup and drink it down.  It's supposed help with energy, metabolism, and help to detox your body first thing in the morning.  I intend to drink this mixture several times a week to see if it helps this fatigued, 'icky' feeling I've been having.

Have you tried this before?



1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Find out how to pay if forward :)
    http://itsmyfreckledlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila