Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hit The Pavement for National Running Day



Hi, loves! I logged onto the internet and realized it is National Running Day.  Although, I don't run as much as I used to I still think that running is one of the best workouts for your whole body.  My workouts consist mainly of weight training, yoga, and recently pole classes.  I will usually run or do sprint intervals at the end of my workouts each day.  I can definitely see a difference in my legs and body in general when I run, even when it is just a 10 to 15 minute run.



Today is National Running Day so, whether you can run like Flo Jo or it is not usually your thing, get out and run outside or on the treadmill, even if it is only for a few minute today.  Your heart and the rest of your body will thank you!

Need tips on running or need to find a running group in your area?  Check out these sites:

http://www.runningday.org/

http://www.blackgirlsrun.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila