Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sunday Ramblings



Hey, loves! What are ya'll doing today?  Me? I'm listening to T.D. Jakes, writing and sorting through bills.  I'm also trying to muster up the desire to do some semblance of a workout.  I haven't seriously worked out in about a week.  Ugh! One of the ways I try to motivate myself is by looking at older pics of myself at the gym (sounds vain or lame but, it works most times!)  The above pic was taken about two weeks ago.  

I'm probably one of a handful of people who finds it so hard to work out during stressful times.  I feel like the time at the gym is time I could be spending doing something to remedy whatever obstacle is at the forefront at the moment. 

I have had the most trying two weeks physically, financially and emotionally.  I literally feel like I'm in a serious battle with my thoughts and emotions.  I''m in such a dark place some days that it scares me.  A few events that have taken place really threw me for a loop and I'm having a harder time coping than I realized.  



I've been reading my Bible like crazy, upping my vitamin D daily intake (most people are deficient and it can directly affect your moods!), and forcing myself to write and combat the crazy thoughts with positive ones as much as I can right now. Although I have not had much luck with therapists in the past,  I may need to find someone's couch to lay on for a few sessions. 

I know this will pass soon.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila