Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Wednesday Happenings + #NationalLipstickDay

I was ALL in my feelings this morning.  Crying, feeling overwhelmed by my to-do list and trying to fight back all of the 'what if' mental movies that started to play.  I had to listen to some positive Periscopes and read a few scriptures and quotes to get away from the panic attack that was creeping up.

No, not today! I had zero energy to be in that dark place.  It takes so much to feel down and worried, and I just was not going to.

I saw on Twitter that one of my fave bloggers, Mattie from Mattieologie, posted a pic saying that today was dubbed #NationalLipstickDay by Revlon.  I'm not an everyday makeup wearing kind of girl but, a little lipstick can sometimes turn my mood around immediately.



I  was not about to put on any foundation (as you can tell from my pic) but, I did put on some Girl Around Town by MAC .  To join in on the fun, post a pic on Twitter with the hashtags #LOVEISON and #NationalLipstickDay! Follow me on Twitter at @candicess

How is your Wednesday going? What is your favorite lipstick color?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila