Monday, October 19, 2009

Raspberry Leaf Tea

When I was first diagnosed with PCOS, or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, I was told by a friend of mine to drink raspberry leaf tea to help alleviate the irregular cycles and other symptoms. I was taking prescription medications but, have recently stopped taking them for various reasons. After doing some research, I found that this tea is a great hormone balancer.  It can also get rid of PMS symptoms such as mood swings, cramping and water retention.  Raspberry leaf tea is also proven to be a great toner of the uterus,  which is a plus when trying to conceive.  This is also beneficial for women who are already pregnant and want to prepare their wombs for an easier labor.

I have not taken raspberry leaf tea yet, but I intend to pick some up soon to help with my PCOS.  I also realize that if I intend to conceive in the next few years, I better start getting my body ready now.

I will be sure to post my review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila