Monday, April 26, 2010

Inspiration Mondays: Strength in Trials

The past few years of my life have really taken me through some changes.  I've had to end friendships, move several times, along with a laundry list of other life-altering events.  Many days I felt as if I was so alone and like I was never going to pull through.

I am still trying to see my way out of a few situations and I do not know exactly what will happen but, I can say that I am learning so much about myself and just how strong I am.  Probably the greatest gift I have received in all of these changes has been my increased faith and renewed strength; strength that I never knew I possessed. I saw this quote the other day and I wanted to share it with you.  For all of you who are going through hard times and feel like it is the worst thing, remember you are really in your finest hour!

"The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers." ~ Anonymous

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila