Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Help!! I Need a Great conditioner


Recently, my hair has been unbelievably dry and parched.  It really makes me want to scream sometimes! I've begun to use heat only once every two months, I've tried deep conditioners and even my beloved coconut oil isn't giving my hair the moisture it used to. The fact that I haven't relaxed my hair in about 5 months could be the culprit too.  I am thinking that I need to purchase a new shampoo and conditioner and do some clarifying to remove buildup.

I've been hearing LOTS of good reviews on my haircare forum about the Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle rose shampoo and conditioner.  After looking at their website, it says that this conditioner and shampoo is recommended for dry hair and can "replenish moisture and tame brittle, frizzy, hard-to-handle hair with the perfect hair care duo. Choose one of our gentle, hydrating shampoos for dry or damaged hair, then pair it up with its corresponding conditioner, made with reparative herbal oils and plant extracts to strengthen hair fiber, restore elasticity and leave hair visibly soft, shiny and easy to style." Sounds pretty good, huh? 



I started to try this product some months back but, everytime I went into the Vitamin Shoppe or Whole Foods, they were always sold out. Maybe that's a good sign!  I guess that I will have to order directly from the Aubrey Organics site and see what all the hype is about.  Hopefully, it can restore my dried-out hair!


Which moisturizing natural/organic shampoo and conditioner do you live by? Have you ever tried Aubrey Organics?


Experience Aubrey Organics - 100% Natural Hair, Skin and Body Care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila