Monday, July 19, 2010

Some Nighttime Relaxation

With the laundry list of life-altering events that have been taking place, I find it hard to get relaxed at night.  Last night I went to bed with a small headache emerging only to awake around  three this morning to a full-blown migraine.  Talk about painful!  I know that I am probably stressed with everything going on. School, moving, job hunting, are just the minor obstacles that I am conquering right now and I am naturally a worrier so, my mind tends to stay in full throttle even when I am attempting to go to sleep.

One of my friends suggested that I try a nighttime yoga routine (since I already practice yoga regularly), to help calm my nerves and my mind.  I found this one on youtube and I think I will try it out starting tonight because something has to give!





What is your method of nighttime relaxation?
Exercise
Reading
Music
Watching T.V.
I don't have one

  
pollcode.com free polls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila