Friday, November 5, 2010

The 5 day Low Glycemic Challenge


From Making Love In The Kitchen

I was on Twitter yesterday and found out about a few bloggers who were participating in a 5-day low glycemic food challenge.  In case you didn't know, high glycemic foods can cause your body's sugar levels to spike suddenly which can cause intense food cravings, mood swings and hormonal imbalance.  Low glycemic foods  can help with weight loss, keep hormones balanced, and improve sleep and mood. Consumption of more of these foods can also lower your risk for type II diabetes, heart disease and cancer.

As a self-proclaimed sugar addict, I have decided to join this 5 day challenge which starts today! For more info, tips and recipes on low-glycemic foods visit certified nutritionist and holistic lifestyle consultant, Meghan Telpner's informative site here.  Who wants to join me?

1 comment:

  1. I am going to try it with you guys. This is going to be very hard but I want to improve my health. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila