Tuesday, November 30, 2010

'Fro Fashion Week- Atlanta, GA


 There is a great event I will be taking part in and I wanted to encourage all of you ladies to also be there!  The bi-annual 'Fro Fashion week, takes place in Atlanta, Ga on Feb. 18-20, 2011. It is a two day conference sharing all of the latest trends and information on natural hair care, skin care and fashion. Your favorite natural hair bloggers, hair product distributors and beauty experts will be in attendance! I can't wait to meet fellow natural haired ladies and get even more tips about natural beauty products and fashion.  I've recently been thinking about giving in to the 'creamy crack' and I think this event is want I need to help me stay encouraged.


Activities include:
Interactive workshops
Beauty Lounge
Blogging Lounge
'Fro Fashion Show
'Fronista Mix and Mingle Party
Product Demos

Visit the 'Fro Fashion Week website today and register for the natural hair and beauty event of the year! Currently, there are specials on the All Access Conference pass with the code "holiday10" if you take advantage by 12/26. You won't want to miss this event!

1 comment:

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila