Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Your Thoughts and Your Reality

From Getty Images


"That which you focus your attention on becomes your reality."~ Author unknown

Your thoughts and attitude control your current state. If you are not where you want to be right now do not dwell on what is missing, wrong or what could have been. Instead focus your energy on thinking about and visualizing where you are going to be, believe it and act in faith! You have more power and strength than you know! Trust me, I know this is easier said than done but, practice makes perfect and I am putting this into practice everyday.

What consumes your thoughts daily?

1 comment:

  1. Work, being a good mother, ensuring that my son is healthy and happy, achieving my dreams, and living a content life.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila