Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Power Challenge

As some of you may already know, I have been doing the 30 day cardio challenge.  Created by Atlanta personal trainer, Rahman Grayson, this 30 day cardio challenge will help you to burn fat and build muscle.  This is just what I needed to mix up my current workout routine and get ready for bikini season! This is the last week of the challenge but I will continue to incorporate a few of these workouts.

Yesterday was my second time doing the Power Challenge workout.  It worked all parts of my body and I feel great!  Check out the video below and try the Power Challenge out for yourself!

Want to train with Rahman Grayson? Check out his website : http://www.mrshutupandtrain.com/

1 comment:

  1. If I could afford it right now, I would totally hire him as a personal trainer for a month. He is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila