Monday, February 28, 2011

Valentine's Day Weekend Recap

For Valentine's day weekend, my boyfriend and I joined four other couples on a ski trip in Tennessee.  It was a memorable weekend despite a few disagreements and three of the guys (including mine!) coming down with high fevers and chills. For me, it was a much needed getaway. I had a chance to kick back, laugh and get to know some wonderful people. The mountains of Tennessee provided the perfect scenery for a beautiful weekend! It's amazing how a relaxing trip can help you to feel recharged and renewed again.

Turks and Caicos islands is next on my list....hopefully! Where do you go for a quick getaway?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila