Thursday, April 19, 2012

The WUGI Event- Atlanta, GA

WUGI Event at Boxcar

For all of my fellow ATLiens, I wanted to let you know about a great event taking place this Sunday, April 22nd .  My friend, Gianna, founder of La Gi all-natural body products will be teaming up with 'I Wakeup to Makeup' (a premier makeup provider) in the first ever Women Undertaking Great Initiatives (WUGI) event.


It will be a  women’s health and wellness party that will feature a variety of ways to enhance women’s physical, mental, and financial health. This exclusive event will feature makeup demonstrations (I wakeup to makeup, LLC), natural body products (Body by La Gi), fitness lessons, great giveaways, wine, hors d’oeuvres and much more.

Location:  Boxcar Grocer at 249 Peters St. in Atlanta, GA
Time:  Sunday, April 22 from 7 pm – 9pm.

For tickets go to: http://wugi.eventbrite.com

I will definitely be in attendance. I hope to see some of you ladies there!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I'd seen this sooner! I'm in ATL and this looks like it'll be a great event.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila