Thursday, May 10, 2012

Learn How to Chill Out

This week while I sat done to look at my new Youtube subscription channels, I came across Taren916's two-part video entitled, "Learn How to Chill Out".  It instantly grabbed my attention because I feel like this has been my motto in 2012. 

 I have always been the worrier, the perfectionist and planner, which can have its benefits but, can wreak havoc on one's nerves! I would find myself feeling so stressed out and upset over things that did not go my way or over something someone said or did. I would worry myself sick about where I am in my life right now and how I feel like I should have reached certain goals by now.  In the past year, I have really been learning the importance of doing my part and learning to just roll with life's curve balls.  It's okay not to know what it is going to happen next or how things will play out. I now make a conscious effort not to sweat everything.  I think I FINALLY get it!  

Ever since coming to this realization, my faith has grown exponentially and I just feel so much more at peace.  I feel like I can breathe and learn to just live. I can't begin to express how much this change in my way of thinking and looking at things has transformed my life.  

Taren summed it all up in her Youtube videos ( I love her and her hair!)....sometimes "it is what it is".  If you haven't seen it, checked it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila