Friday, October 26, 2012

Must-Have List: Fly Athletic Wear

Nothing makes me feel better than working out and looking fly while doing it.  I'm in the process of stepping up my workout gear in hopes that it will help me stay motivated to workout during these cooler months (wishful thinking?)  These are just a few of the items I have my eyes on:
Give the 'girls' support with this Free to Be bra by Lululemon--www.lululemon.com



Gotta rep my fave football team! www.nike.com
Nike City Lights tights-- I love the sheer panel on the lower leg! www.nike.com

Lululemon Runder Under pant-- Love the two color combo! lululemon.com


Nike Leopard print tights- www.nike.com

I think these are my favorite! The Nike X-ray tights-www.nike.com

Nike Free TR Fit2 running shoes--  www.nike.com 
What do you wear when you workout? Do you think that it affects how you feel during your workout routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila