Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


I can't believe it is Thanksgiving Day already! Seems like it was just summer a few weeks ago.  Anywhoo, I have so much to be thankful for on this day and every day of the year.  Great family, friends, and  my honey who have all been there for me during the ups, downs and roundabouts of life.  I am thankful for the opportunity to be see a new Thanksgiving day in good health and sound mind.

I didn't get to travel to Florida to be with my family this year but, I will be in company nonetheless with my honey's family.  I actually got up this morning and ran a mile on the treadmill.  Mission: Sexy Abs and Body is still in effect and I think that it will make me feel that much better when I indulge in a few hours!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila