Sunday, January 27, 2013

How Simplistic Chic was born




My name is Candice, a 30-something girly girl born and raised in NYC, now living in Atlanta, Ga. Natural health nut. Kinks & curls lover.  Living the fit life. Conquering PCOS one day at a time.
Simplistic Chic was born in 2009 as a place where I could share with other women my daily journey to balance my body, mind and spirit. This journey started after I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). I was so confused and desperate for more answers so I began to do my own research on how to manage my symptoms and one day conceive healthy babies. Everything pointed to living a more natural lifestyle. 

I started learning that Mother Nature has given us all of the basics that we need to effectively feed our bodies and minds.  The demands of the modern day life have slowly taken us away from the natural simplistic techniques, remedies and products that our bodies crave to help us function at our best. Join me as I dish about natural hair, natural health, fitness, and PCOS in my quest to live the simplistic, good life!

I’ve been featured on:
Curly Nikki
The Clear Skin Truth
The Holbox blog

Questions, guest blogger opportunities, or business opportunities? Feel free to contact me at candice.selby@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. It wasn't until I past 30 that I started listening to my aunt and my sister telling me their secrets to health and wellness. My aunt is 75 and my sister is 47 and both of them look easily 15 years younger than their actual ages. And it's not just about how they look, but they're healthy and agile and strong.

    I'm finally understanding how backwards the healthcare industry is, as people are programmed to eat what they want and treat their illnesses with medicine. Rather than eating for health and wellness and using their food to prevent illness.

    Anyway, I say all that to say that I'm on board and totally support what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renee! I really appreciate the support.

      Delete

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila