Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Social


I found out about the Sunday Social over at Ok,Dani and decided to join in. It's a weekly set of questions that you can answer and post on your blog.  To take part, go over to A Complete Waste of Makeup and check it out!  The site is so cute!



This Week's Questions are All About 3's:

1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food: Berries of any kind, Caribbean food and fish

2.  First 3 things you do in the morning: Pray, check my email, brush my teeth

3. Last 3 things you do at night: Work out, check my email, do my hair

4. 3 TV shows you never miss: Teen Mom, Revenge,

5. 3 places you want to visit:  Turks & Caicos, Trinidad, Italy

6. 3 People you can always count on:  Hmmm....sadly I don't have 3 I can always count on but, the three who I can count on the most are my parents and boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila