Saturday, June 29, 2013

Weekend Hair

Hi, loves! This weekend I am rockin' a 3 day old twistout and I'm loving the volume!  It's so humid here in the ATL and I have no choice but to embrace the shrunken hair at this point.  I twisted on damp hair with Cantu leave-in conditioning cream and sealed with coconut oil.  I've been trying to compare the Cantu leave-in with my beloved staple, Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing smoothie and I find that the Cantu cream leaves my hair feeling just as soft and moisturized as the Shea Moisture but, I can't pair it with my Ecostyler gel because it is flake city if I do.

I plan on going to the pool this weekend so, I will probably co-wash and deep condition on Sunday evening.


What are your hair plans for this weekend?


1 comment:

  1. Dear Friends! I am telling about my Hair Removal. Klinik Esthetika Remove my hair very well in my budget and there have no pain when these treatments are done. They use the laser technology to remove the hair. This technology named Laser hair Removal India for remove the hair.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila