Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hair Talk: Flexirod Love


For the past few months, I have started setting my hair on small flexirods for a curly look.  I usually do them on hair that has already been stretched from an old twistout or blown out.  I use about 42 flexirods (7 packs of 6) and a little Cantu Shea butter leave-in as my only product.  I sleep with them in and wake up to gorgeous curls that last about a week.  I love that the curls aren't extremely tight either but, have enough hold to last for a week or so.
Yellow flexirods (second to smallest size available)

3 day old flexirod set (excuse the Family Dollar bag in the back!)

 I used CourtneyNaturalHair's method of wrapping my hair around the flexirod instead of the way that I used to do it.  It works so much better for me!  Check it out!




Have you tried flexirods? 

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I would have never thought to try this on already stretched hair. The results look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila