Monday, June 30, 2014

Tamron Hall Rocks Her Natural

I know, I know....I'm super late but, I just loved Tamron Hall's natural curly look on the Today Show a few days ago! I think she's beautiful straight or curly and it is inspiring seeing a woman in her position confident enough to wear her hair in a way that is sometimes not deemed as "professional" or polished by some.

I had all of my hair cut super short a few weeks ago (pics coming soon) and I am so not feeling it yet.  I'm really sad about having to let go all of my hair (and hard work) because of severe heat damage from one stylist visit but, it had to be done.  I just feel like I don't have the face for a super short cut and I really don't feel like myself.

Tamron gives a girl some hope! Ha!

What do you think of Tamron's hair?

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila