Sunday, June 1, 2014

The Sunday Social

I've decided to link up for this week's Sunday Social with Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup since I haven't in  a while.  Find out more about me with this week's questions:

1. Introduce yourself and your blog to us.
Well, my name is Candice and I am a 30 something educator from NY now living in Atlanta.  My blog is a great reflection of most of the things I love and think about the most---fitness, natural health, hair, women's health and empowerment, babies, and living life to my fullest potential.  I want my blog to be a place where women can come and talk about all of the things that we each deal with each day, and encourage and inspire one another.  


2. What is your favorite form of Social Media and why?

Right now, I would say Instagram.  I love looking at pictures and I scroll through Instagram at least 3 times a day (crazy, I know...). It is also a great way to connect with other bloggers and cool people in general. 

Are you on IG? Be sure to follow me: @msselby1


3. What made you start a blog?
After finding out I had PCOS, I started my blog to be able to talk about my journey to creating a healthier me and eventually being able to have healthy babies naturally.  

4. What do you feel the most meaningful/special post you’ve written is?
I think that my most meaningful post has been the one I wrote on Father's Day last year talking about how special my dad is.  He had cancer a few months prior and I was so scared that I was going to lose him.  God is good and he is still here and in great health!


Feel free to comment and link up for the Sunday Social!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila