Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Layers of Discovery Tour {A to Z}


My girl, GG Renee from All the Many Layers is doing it again!  A few weeks ago, I wrote about her #30Layers30Days challenge here and how it allowed me to take a second look at some issues I didn't realize I still had not dealt with. I shed a few tears, wrestled with my emotions, read, wrote and prayed every day for those 30 days.

At the end of the challenge, I gained a better understanding of myself and was able to refocus and readjust my goals going forward. It was just on time for me considered the slump I have been in--feeling just trapped, confused, and dejected.  It was a truly spiritual experience for me.  It also felt good to engage with women who were coming together to share ideas, encourage and uplift one another.

So fast forward to a few days ago when I am scrolling through Instagram and find out that GG Renee has started The Layers of Discovery Tour {A to Z}.  She has brilliantly created a series where 26 bloggers will each take a letter of the alphabet and choose a word to write about that relates to self-discovery. For each day from October 6th through October 31st, you have the opportunity to visit a different blog about a different topic from a different woman's perspective.

Today is Day 3, C is for Courage by Minnie G of Life in 100 Words.  Take a minute to check it out and continue to follow the tour by going to All the Many Layers.

You can follow along with the tour by following #LayersAtoZtour on Twitter and Instagram and by checking for updates on this page daily from October 6 - 31.  Gain some inspiration, get to know a lot of beautiful, down-to-earth women, or receive some emotional healing.  Whatever you take away from the tour, it will change you for the better!



1 comment:

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila