Friday, October 3, 2014

Arden's Garden Goodness

When I don't have time to pull out my juicer in the mornings, Arden's Garden juices are my go-to for some green goodness in a glass. I love that they are all natural --no added sugar or preservatives at all. 

The Yoga I Vegetable Juice is my favorite!  It has kale, spinach, apples, pineapples, lemon, ginger, and distilled water and tastes so good.  I try to get in my greens whenever I can because they really help my energy levels stay up throughout the day and they are so essential for the immune system.  When you work with germ-ridden third graders every day, you need all the the greens you can get!


What are your favorite natural juices?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila