Sunday, September 28, 2014

Hair Talk: Short and Sweet

Hey loves! Bringing you a little update on what's been going on with my hair.  I previously wrote about my hair woes here on the blog but, the short version is that  I cut my hair really short in May to get rid of severe heat damage from a stylist (Ugh!) then, I wore extension braids and Sengalese twists off and on for the past few months.

After taking out my braids a few weeks ago, I decided to get my hair cut into a style.  It had grown a good three inches since being chopped in May but, I was not feeling how it looked previously.  The back was longer than the front and without braids I just did not like it AT ALL.

I scoured the internet and Pinterest for a little inspiration and this pic stood out to me.


Super cute and chic, huh?  

I did some research and found a stylist here in Atlanta, at Kalen's Beautiful Beginnings salon, who could do something similar to this---and still keep my hair natural and healthy. 

I was so pleased with my experience!  I was nervous going in there but, when I left I was really feeling myself and was glad I decided against getting a partial relaxer.

The same day I got my hair done, I went to a 90's birthday party. I threw this outfit together so last minute with just some things I found in my closet.  

I think I pulled it off.  






I love my hair so much that I am actually considering keeping it short for a while.  Never thought I would say that but, hey why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila