Sunday, March 8, 2015

Happy International Women's Day!


Hey, loves!  While doing my daily social media scroll, I saw that today is International Women's Day.  Since this blog is all about women and written by a woman, I could not let today end without wishing all of you beautiful women, girls, and young ladies a Happy International Women's Day!


My wish is that every woman and young girl can realize the beauty and power they possess.  As mothers, career women, wives, daughters, sisters, and friends we often wear so many hats and deal with a wide array of issues.  Make a conscious decision today to love your life, continue to work towards your dreams and realize your worth.
Tried a new lippie today!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila