Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A Lil' Workout Switcheroo

My honey and I decided to get outdoors and get some exercise instead of doing our usual indoor gym workout.  We both live near downtown now and we love it! It feels great to have the option of walking to little, quaint shops and restaurants if we want.  The New York City girl in me lives for the city life! It has taken some getting used to again though (my fellow introverts understand what I mean).  Being around crowds and such are a bit unnerving for me now some days.

Our first stop was the Atlanta Beltline where we walked in 85 degree heat (yikes!) but, it was overcast a bit with a little breeze most of the time so it did not feel that bad.  Our next stop was Piedmont Park, which is not that far from the Beltline trail we were on.






We made a little detour on the way back to Mellow Mushroom Pizza. Not exactly something on the 'eat clean' list but, it was SO good especially after all that trekking around outside.  

I plan on switching up my workouts more often and including more outdoor fitness.  Something about being outside, feeling the warm sun on my skin and breathing the fresh air helps take my after workout "high" to the next level.

What do you do to switch up your workout routines?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila