Sunday, July 19, 2015

10 Things I Do That Make My Life Easy


By Shanel Cooper-Sykes



LIFE is meant to be enjoyed. But you have to intentionally design your life to be able to experience that. Here are 10 things that I do that make my life super easy and enjoyable:

1. I spend the first hour of my day in peace and in prayer. Before I touch the phone or begin my day, I spend time with God, talking planning visualizing and praying for the things I want to manifest in that day. I get in alignment FIRST before anything or anyone has an opportunity to move me.

2. I keep my goals and plans in front of me. Directly next to my bed is a card with the current goals I am working towards and the plans that I have for myself. I read them and pray over them several times a day.

3.  I prepare my meals in advance. To prevent eating out or over indulging, I prep my meals for the week on Sunday. I cook, package and plan out what will go in my body for the week.

4.  I "reset" my mind nightly. I never go to bed with the day on my mind. I let go of my thoughts. I forgive moments that bothered or upset me. I send love and peace to those I love and to those who don't love me. I say to myself "Shanel you did a good job today!" And I rest in peace.

5.  I keep candles lit and fresh flowers all around me all day. Energy and environment shape your ability to be creative and to think on a higher level.

6.  I always look good. I make sure my clothes are well put together, clean and crisp. Even if I'm wearing sweats, I'm well put together. I never leave out disheveled or just thrown together. It speaks volumes to the way you value yourself.

7.  I don't force myself to follow a hard schedule. I let my days flow and let God move me. Because I've already written it and believe it... I trust my plans will manifest. No resistance. I go with the flow.

8. I talk to myself constantly. I am ALWAYS in intentional inner conversation with myself. I tell myself how capable, amazing, valuable and needed I am. If I pass a mirror I say "hey gorgeous" if I need motivation, I go to a mirror and give myself a pep talk. If I am mad, I discuss my feelings with myself. 


The parts of my body I don't like, I tell it "I love you and I'm going to make you better." If I don't get something, I ask the Holy Spirit to teach me. I make sure that I'm rehearsing in my mind what I want to see play out in my day.and I'm always SPEAKING OUT what I desire to see happen.

9.  I give A LOT. I over-give on a daily basis. If I stop to buy a juice or snack, I pay for two and leave the money at the register for the next customer. If I leave a tip at a restaurant I leave the full amount of what the bill is as a tip. If I get gas, I leave $20 extra for the next person. If someone asks me for a $1 on the street I give them $10. I send money to my family for no reason.


 I treat my friends to dinner and send them flowers and gifts. I believe HALF of your earnings should always be shared in someway with others. No matter how much you have. This principal has blessed ME in so many ways financially. I am never without because I give so freely. And it has PUSHED my financial limits and money mindset, so I don't have limits on how much I can RECEIVE. If you go above and beyond to GIVE financially, God will go above and beyond to BLESS you financially.

10. I rest frequently. If my body is tired, I listen to it and rejuvenate myself. When I feel stressed or overworked, I stop without worry. Scripture says REST IN GODS PEACE. The spirit of God is IN ME. So my physical body has to be fueled enough to carry it. If my body needs something I supply it, because it must be my spirit that is calling for something so that I can give something greater. REST!! Rest in Gods peace often. You will have more energy then you can imagine. 

Shanel Cooper-Sykes is a best-selling author, a successful online coach, and entrepreneur who empowers women to live confidently each day.  Also, check out her Facebook page for daily gems of inspiration and wisdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila