Friday, July 3, 2015

Necole Bitchie Announces 'It's Time To Move On'

The popular blogger, Necole Bitchie, who has taken the celebrity gossip and entertainment world by storm over the past seven years shocked many by announcing on her blog that she was walking away from what she had become most known for.

This is probaby the most difficult thing I've ever had to do, and I will cry after I write this.  I am very saddened to announce that today is my last day as a 'celebrity gossip blogger'.  It's also my last day running the site as you know it, NecoleBitchie.com.

Necole Bitchie
source
She went on to talk about her difficult road to stardom in the blogging world and how she overcame personal loss and even homelessness to become a well-known figure in the entertainment world.  

Necole says over time though, she wanted to become known for more than what she could write about a celebrity's latest life events.  She really desired to live a more purpose-driven life and celebrity gossip just was not part of the legacy she wanted to leave behind one day.


I was really inspired by Necole's bold decision to step out on faith and walk courageously towards the life she really wants for herself despite the money, 'fame', and what others will say or think.  It is encouraging to see a woman aspire to want to live a more meaningful life and inspire others to do the same in the process.

Necole wrote:

As I transition into my next chapter over the next few months and hopefully launch something new and positive, I can only hope for your continued support. 

It's not a 'goodbye!' per say. It's a 'See you soon!'

I can not wait to see what is in store for Necole because I know whatever it is, it will make a true mark on our generation. Good luck Necole! Thanks for also encouraging me to continue to step out on faith and be okay with my decisions in life.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila