Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday Vent: Let Me Clear My Throat....

*Having a place to release all of your uncensored thoughts is a great way to relieve stress. Pardon me while I clear my throat...*

Sometimes, I wish I wasn't blessed with "book smarts". I feel pressured to pursue a career that requires vast knowledge in science and math for fear of feeling unfulfilled or like I am not living up to my full potential. Why couldn't I be 5'11" with intimidating beauty and live as a supermodel or something glamorous?

I am secretly jealous and depressed when I see or hear that yet another person is pregnant (terrible,huh?). I would rather be happily married, done with grad school, in my career and financially stable when I am blessed with a little pumpkin. Unfortunately, this is just another reminder that I'm not where I want to be and as my 29th birthday approaches, I'm really tired of waiting for everything to fall into place. I'm ready for the next phase of my life already....sheesh!

I'm vain. If I had millions, I would probably be almost addicted to cosmetic procedures and surgeries. I'm not rich so, I've decided to take the natural route to being beautiful inside and out. It's much cheaper, safer and lasts longer. But, if I had it like that I know I would spend a lot on my looks. Hey,when I look good, I get more done!

I'm starting to think that maybe I'm not as great of a cook as I thought. My sweetheart ♥ doesn't really eat my cooking. He probably doesn't want to hurt my feelings.

What's your Thursday Vent?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila