Saturday, February 27, 2010

For My Coffee Drinkers


 

Healthy Coffee - www.perkins.organogold.com
With it's high levels of caffeine and not so great smell, (I know...I know... I'm probably the only person in the world that DESPISES the smell of coffee brewing!) I have always thought of coffee as something that wasn't good for you but, I ran across a coffee that actually contains an herb that is good for your health. The herb, lingzhi, is an ingredient in Organo Gold coffee and has been described as the "king of herbs" and the "mushroom of immortality".  

Yes, I'm almost 30 and have NEVER drank a cup of coffee for the reasons mentioned above.  But, I may have to try this one out!





Are you a coffee drinker? How do you like your coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila