Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Little Inspiration



I know a lot of you may be going through tough times right now, whether it be financial, emotional or spiritual.  I am being faced with a myriad of decisions that need to be made and tough obstacles to conquer. Sometimes it can feel like the whole world is closing in on me.  I read this quote by Iyanla Vanzant, a writer and holistic practitioner (http://www.innervisionsworldwide.com/).  You may have seen her on Oprah a few years back.  I used to love hearing her speak--so inspirational!

"Always remember - the greater the struggle, the more victorious will be the triumph. Be patient in tough times."

I hope that this inspires someone today as much as it has encouraged me.  Things always get better as long as you remain faithful and keep pushing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila