Friday, September 17, 2010

Beauty 101: "World's Most Powerful Mask"

In my never ending mission to get that caramel brown, even all over, flawless complexion I used to have I came across Aztec Indian Healing Clay.  I've been using it consistently for the past few weeks and I am so pleased.  Everytime I pass a mirror, I have to stop and admire just how much clearer my skin has become! Some may call it being vain but, I am just so pleased with this stuff.



Photo Credit: Google Images
I mix it with a little apple cider vinegar and mix it until it forms into a smooth paste.  Then I smooth it onto my skin and leave it on for about 15 minutes.  This stuff is the truth! It makes your whole face pulsate letting you know it is getting deep down into those pores.  After I rinse, my face is incredibly soft and smooth.  It really has kept the breakouts away!  I have never used a mask that worked this well.

What's your take on masks? What type of mask do you use?

3 comments:

  1. Why apple cider vinegar? I purchased a pound of it today and I plan to use it on my hair when I need to clarify it to get rid of product build up. I'm just trying to figure out how to handle it with my face since i have very dry, sensitive skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually never used a mask before. This sounds cool though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this like bentonite clay? I've heard amazing things about that, as well. Also just wondering what your skin type is? Is this mask for oily skin? Thanks! Love your blog by the way! Glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila