I'm linking up for this week's Sunday Social with Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup! Feel free to comment and I'll return the favor.
This week's questions:
1. How did you come up with your blog name? Hmmm...well, my blog is about women's total wellness by going back to the basics so I played around with a few names and Simplistic Chic just stuck :-)
2. What is your favorite thing about blogging? The emails and comments from others who say that they have learned so much and have been helped by my posts.
3. What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now cant live without? My Nike Free's. Nike sent them to me to do a review and now I want them in every color and style. They are seriously the only shoes I feel great in when running and working out.
4. Facebook or Twitter? and why? Depends on what my mood is. Lol. Twitter because it is straight and to the point. There are not a whole lot of pictures and text to scroll through.
5. If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be? So many come to mind but, I would say Kelly Rowland. She seems to have such a beautiful, genuine spirit despite of going through some bad experiences in her life and she motivates me to work out when I see her in Jeanette Jenkins' workout dvd's. Have you seen her body? Good Lawd!
6. What is something you want people to know about your blog? It began a few years after I found out I had PCOS and I am still amazed at how much it has grown over the past 2 years.