Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Clean Eats


I recently finished the 10 day detox by Koya Webb and I'm already thinking about doing another one next week. Want to find out what the 10 day detox entails? Click here.

I had more energy, my stomach was flatter, my skin was glowing and I was seeing more results from my workouts....and all within just 10 days! Needless to say, I was really feeling myself and I want to do another detox to get that feeling back.  I'm a slim girl so I was a little afraid to start losing weight in other places but, I only lost about 3 pounds.

After coming off the detox, I've been dealing with some major life curveballs and I began to stop by Krispy Kreme for some doughnuts and chips began to replace my evening snack of Greek yogurt.  When I'm stressed, junk food becomes my comfort and I have been under a lot of pressure recently but I know that I will not be able to reach my fitness goals if I continue to stuff my face with Oreos and Cheetos.  So, I have decided to go back to eating cleaner and will officially do another 10 day detox on Monday.

Here's what I had for breakfast:



Egg white omelet with spinach and mushrooms
Greek yogurt
1 bottle of Arden's Garden green juice

Gotta control this emotional eating so that I can feel better and be better equipped to deal with everything being thrown my way.

What do you turn to when you are stressed or upset? 






1 comment:

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila