Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Fun day

Sunday is usually my day to clean up, cook, give my hair some extra t.l.c. and get caught up on blogging, leisure reading, etc.  Oh, and my new favorite thing to do on Sundays is to watch OWN for Super Soul Sunday.  I LOVE the shows on Oprah's network every day but, my spirit especially gains so much every time I sit down to watch Super Soul Sunday.  Have you watched OWN on Sundays?

This Sunday morning, I had some fresh green juice and pancakes made with fresh, blended strawberries and bananas (all courtesy of my sweetie *wink*).

Then, I pulled my trusty Huetiful steamer back out and deep conditioned my hair (soooo needed).  I really want to get back to having bra-strap length hair when straightened so, deep conditioning treatments will be more frequent for me! I tried a honey-olive oil treatment that I found on CurlyNikki (which made my hair oh so very soft), and I opted for something different and did a braidout this time instead of my usual twistout.  I'll be posting pics of the results this week.


What do your Sundays look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila