Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween Recap

Hey ladies! I am still recovering from last night....confirmation that I'm getting too old to be out that late!  I had fun nonetheless.  I didn't dress up for Halloween growing up so I am making up for it now. I decided to be an Army soldier last minute- so last minute that my costume was delivered on Halloween afternoon!

I went out with a couple of my girlfriends to a party at the W hotel here in Atlanta and it was just okay but, we made the most of it.  A night out in Atlanta is never complete without a trip to Waffle House afterwards and I thoroughly enjoyed my waffle (Before you ask, it was my cheat day) !



The whole crew
How was your Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila