Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Holiday Hair


I can't believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving already! Before you know it Christmas will be here and then, New Years..eeek!  Lots of good home cookin' and fellowship will be had but, I am still trying to figure out what to do with this hair.  You may or may not already know about my recent hair fiasco that caused my hair to become severely damaged (if not you can read about it here).  Therefore, I am still nursing my hair but I still want to look cute at these upcoming gatherings, parties and for my birthday in about two weeks!

I plan to co-wash with Pantene Co-Wash, apply a Clairol semi-permanent rinse in Darkest Brown, then follow with Aphogee Keratin reconstructor to help keep this breakage at bay.  After that, my hairstyle for Turkey Day is still up in the air.  Here's what I'm considering:

My go-to twistout

Wash-n-go pony puff
Side pony puff

A goddess braid inspired by the beautiful MsDanti1

I would LOVE to do the goddess braid because I've never tried one before but, I'm not sure how that will look on me.  Guess I'll make my mind up tomorrow!

How will you be wearing your hair for Thanksgiving or for any of the other holidays this season?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila