Monday, December 9, 2013

Happy 33 to Me!

I can't believe my birthday is here again! I might blink and be turning 40 soon (yikes!).  It's cool though.  I'm so happy to have lived to see 33 years on earth and I'm anxious to see what's in the works for the years to come.

No clubs or parties for me this year.  I'm finishing up my vision board, working out, spending some time with my love and checking some things off my to-do list.  And opening gifts, of course! I'm hoping for two things in particular but, I'm just grateful for growth, health, and life.

I'll keep you all posted on whether or not I get the anticipated gifts *wink*.



Yes, I got some Jay Robb's whey protein. My babe knows me well!


What did you do for your last birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thoughts are. Leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila